Campground Access Pass
Tent Only Sites (20’x20’)
RV/Camper/Tent Site (20’x40’)
Every person entering the campgrounds must have a camp access pass. Every campsite purchased includes one camp access pass.
- All patrons must have Camping access pass as well as a general admission or VIP ticket to enter the campground
- Every purchased campsite includes 1 camping access pass, 1 parking pass for the vehicle staying on your site, and one camper pass for the vehicle you are sleeping in.
- No more than 6 people per site
- One automobile per campsite
- Self contained campfires only
- All campers/vehicles will be checked for glass bottles, weapons and fireworks.
- ABSOLUTELY no Fireworks allowed on any part of the festival grounds.
- ABSOLUTELY no weapons allowed on any part of the festival grounds.
- No Visitors will be allowed in the campground unless they have a wristband.
- No off road vehicular traffic in the campground. No EXCEPTIONS
- No electricity or water hook-ups
- Generators are allowed but must be turned off during quiet hours. Quiet hours are from 2 am-6 am each morning.
- Water will be available from a tanker truck throughout the day at select times.
- Large campsites measure 20’x40′
- Small campsites measure 20’x20′
- Some sites are unlevel-Bring your own blocking
- Hot showers for a fee, dumpsters, porta potties, and septic pumping are available
- Septic pumping for a fee can be done throughout the day at select times.
- 20×40 and 20×20 sites are in separate areas. To have sites together you must purchase more than one site at a time.
- Sites will be reserved when purchased.
- Pools are allowed.
- A $50 charge will be applied to your credit/debit card if your site isn’t clean when you leave.
- Do not through hot or burning debris in trash dumpsters. Separate containers are located throughout the campground to discard ash/wood.
- Campground opens on Wednesday August 2nd at 12 noon and shut down 30 mins prior to sunset each evening! Campers that arrive after sunset will be forced to stay outside the grounds until 8 a.m. the next morning! This is for the safety of our staff and customers. Campers must be removed by 5 p.m. Sunday August 6th.
- Please do not connect hoses to any water spigots. Any hoses attached will be cut and discarded appropriately.
- You can bring a grill! All fires/grills must be off the ground and in no way burn/destroy any part of the campsite.
- Any type of recreational vehicle, including golf carts and ATVs, are not allowed in the campgrounds. Motorcycles are allowed in the campgrounds, but they will require a vehicle pass. Mudding, or reckless driving of any kind, will result in an eviction from the site. Please help us keep our campgrounds safe!