Tent/Campers under 16ft – Row W
Tent Only Sites (20’x20’)
$99 for 4 nights! Rows N‑Y. Wednesday‑Sunday 20’x20′ site for tents and any campers under 16ft! (Water available; no direct hook-ups) Electricity not available. ONE automobile per site! All campsites come with 1 Parking pass for parking your vehicle on YOUR site, 1 pass for your sleeping unit and 1 camp access pass. Everyone visiting/staying in the campground must have a camp access pass as well as a general admission ticket or VIP ticket! No more than 6 people per site. Showers on site for a fee!
- All patrons must have Camping access pass as well as a general admission or VIP ticket to enter the campground
- Every purchased campsite includes 1 camping access pass, 1 parking pass for the vehicle staying on your site, and one camper pass for the vehicle you are sleeping in.
- No more than 6 people per site
- One automobile per campsite
- Self contained campfires only
- All campers/vehicles will be checked for glass bottles, weapons and fireworks.
- ABSOLUTELY no Fireworks allowed on any part of the festival grounds.
- ABSOLUTELY no weapons allowed on any part of the festival grounds.
- No Visitors will be allowed in the campground unless they have a wristband.
- No off road vehicular traffic in the campground. No EXCEPTIONS
- No electricity or water hook-ups
- Generators are allowed but must be turned off during quiet hours. Quiet hours are from 2 am-6 am each morning.
- Water will be available from a tanker truck throughout the day at select times.
- RV/Camper sites measure 20’x40′
- Tent sites measure 20’x20′
- Some sites are unlevel-Bring your own blocking
- Hot showers for a fee, dumpsters, porta potties, and septic pumping are available
- Septic pumping for a fee can be done throughout the day at select times.
- Tent and RV/Camper sites are in separate areas. To have sites together you must purchase more than one site at a time.
- Sites will be reserved when purchased.
- Pools are allowed.
- A $50 charge will be applied to your credit/debit card if your site isn’t clean when you leave.
- Do not through hot or burning debris in trash dumpsters. Separate containers are located throughout the campground to discard ash/wood.
- Campground opens on Wednesday August 3rd at 12 noon and shut down 30 mins prior to sunset each evening! Campers that arrive after sunset will be forced to stay outside the grounds until 8 a.m. the next morning! This is for the safety of our staff and customers. Campers must be removed by 5 p.m. Sunday August 7th.
- Please do not connect hoses to any water spigots. Any hoses attached will be cut and discarded appropriately.
- You can bring a grill! All fires/grills must be off the ground and in no way burn/destroy any part of the campsite.
- Any type of recreational vehicle, including golf carts and ATVs, are not allowed in the campgrounds. Motorcycles are allowed in the campgrounds, but they will require a vehicle pass. Mudding, or reckless driving of any kind, will result in an eviction from the site. Please help us keep our campgrounds safe!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52